Introducing syncMessage, a way to send iMessages on Android!
Avant d’acquérir un smartphone pliable, il faut toujours voir les différents appareils disponibles sur le marché. Lequel, permettra vraiment de mater les actualité tous les jours de manière confortable ?
Here is the link to the Android App:[ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syncmessage.lucy.syncmessage](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syncmessage.lucy.syncmessage)
And Here is the link to syncMessages website, where you can learn more and download the macOS server:[ https://www.syncmessage-android.com/](https://www.syncmessage-android.com/)
And finally here’s a quick rundown on some of the features syncMessage supports (more info on the website above):
* Sending And Receiving iMessages!
* iMessage Groupchats!
* Dark Mode!
* Read Receipts!
* Customization – Changing the apps accent color, including your and the senders message, over 300+ combinations!
* Create new threads, including creating groupchats!
* Sticker, Gif, Image, And Video Support – This includes stickers sent from iPhones, along with gif/sticker insertion support from the Google Keyboard!
* Notifications – You can even reply from the notification on supported devices!
* Media Viewer – View Media in full screen with our build in Media Viewer!
Voir sur Reddit by subnub99